TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF NINJATABLE SERVICE Read all the positions of rules thoughtfully. Use of NinjaTable services means that you accept the given conditions of use. If you do not agree with some rules we ask you to leave NinjaTable.
The user is obliged:
- To submit authentic, full information, which is required at registration;
- In due time to update registration information.
If you submit any information, which is obviously false or if NinjaTable has reason to suspect you of attempting to submit false information, NinjaTable can limit or stop your access to services of our site.
User is obliged:
1) Not to use NinjaTable with the purpose of preservation and distribution of information which is:
- Pornographic, obscene, vulgar;
- Slanderous, aggressive, offensive in relation to whom or;
- Containing threat;
- Offending religious feelings of other people;
- Propagandizing racism;
- Containing viruses;
- Encroaching on intellectual property of other people.
2) Not to use NinjaTable for distribution of 'spam'. In case of infringement of the given positions our company reserves the right to limit access to services of NinjaTable to such users.
1) Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2) Technical support is only provided via online chat, email and telephone between 7am – 6pm Monday to Friday (Moscow time zone).
3) You understand that NinjaTable uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4) You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the
Service, NinjaTable , or any other NinjaTable service.
5) You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the
Service without the express written permission given by NinjaTable.
6) We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine at our sole discretion as
7) Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any NinjaTable customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8) You understand that technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
1. transmissions over various networks; and
2. changes made to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9) You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10) You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11) NinjaTable does not warrant that
1. the service will meet your specific requirements,
2. the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
3. the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
4. the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
5. any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12) You expressly understand and agree that NinjaTable shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if NinjaTable has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the service;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or
obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- Or any other matter relating to the service.
14) We do not making refunds. So, please, be careful before purchasing long-term NinjaTable account. Because NinjaTable can't send the money back to you.
The data loaded by you
NinjaTable is really concerned about the information loaded by you and won't use it for personal purposes, namely: edit, change, copy and distribute. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
1. NinjaTable does not pre-screen Content, but NinjaTable and its designee has the right (but not the obligation) at their sole
discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
2. The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2017-2099 NinjaTable. All rights are reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse
If you have any questions or problems concerning this agreement, please contact us at [email protected]